Adding the beauty and warmth of fire to your existing masonry or wood burning fireplace is easier than ever with a vented gas log set from Monessen. Available in a range of sizes to suit your particular requirements, our vented gas logs are a great alternative to installing a whole new fireplace.
Meticulous attention to detail makes the vented gas logs look incredibly realistic and the glowing embers add to their warm ambiance.
| BURNER SPECIFICATIONS |
- 24" CSA approved burner
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Remote ready
- Ember bed
- Accent burner
- 5/8" grate
- Lava rock
- Glowing embers (rock wool)
- Damper clamp
- 18" Gas connector
- Btu/Hr - 70,000 (NAT)
- Btu/Hr - 60,000 (LP)
| LOG FEATURES |
- 24" Massive oak design
- 7 Piece refractory log set
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Minimum hearth dimensions - 34" W (front) x 16" H x 13 1/2" D x 31" W (rear)
- Weight - 60 lbs.
For a complete copy of the Monessen warranty terms and conditions please click HERE
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.