The Castlewood is the perfect addition to any backyard retreat. With large opening and textured brick interior, your fireplace will provide a visual focal point that makes a dramatic statement, adding beauty, warmth and charm to your outdoor oasis.
Whether you live in the city, suburbs or out in the country, nothing compares to the warmth of an outdoor fireplace.
| STANDARD FEATURES |
- 42" wide opening
- Stainless steel construction
- Refractory brick liner (traditional or herringbone)
- Transition collar
- Outside air hoods
- Right side gas knock out for gas log installation
- Stainless steel safety screen
- Weather resistant log grate
| VENTING SPECIFICATIONS |
- Available in top vent only
- Requires SL1100 venting
- Venting materials are not provided with this appliance and must be purchased separately
- Please be sure to check with the manufacturers installation guide for venting solutions
Product Dimensions DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall dimensions - 52 7/8" W (front) x 74 1/8" H x 27 1/2" D x 37 1/8" W (rear)
- Viewing area dimensions - 41 7/8" W x 38" H
- Rough framing dimensions - 53 7/8" W x 74 1/2" H x 28 3/8" D
- Weight 340 lbs.
Product Warranty WARRANTY
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
- One (1) year warranty on all components
- This warranty is only valid while the Product remains at the site of original installation
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.